Post when you booked your cruise and when your guarantee room was assigned

I switched my Central Park balcony to an ocean view balcony guarantee on Black Friday for my March 11, 2018 Oasis OTS cruise. It was assigned 3 days later on Cyber Monday. I called my TA and switched the cabin from Deck 6 to Deck 9, both D4.

5 days ago, with Green Monday sale and 2 days before final payment, the price was $350 cheaper. I called my TA again and my cruise was repriced but they had to put me in the guarantee pool again. Still waiting for assignment.

I switched my Central Park balcony to an ocean view balcony guarantee on Black Friday for my March 11, 2018 Oasis OTS cruise. It was assigned 3 days later on Cyber Monday. I called my TA and switched the cabin from Deck 6 to Deck 9, both D4.

5 days ago, with Green Monday sale and 2 days before final payment, the price was $350 cheaper. I called my TA again and my cruise was repriced but they had to put me in the guarantee pool again. Still waiting for assignment.

Saving $350.00 I wouldn't mind going back into the guarantee pool. Let us know how you make out with your new assignment once you get it.

My cabin was assigned today for the second time, 10 days after it went into the guarantee pool. Was assigned a D4 balcony on Deck 7. Called my TA and was able to switch the cabin to the same D4 I had before on Deck 9 :D:D