Just off EPIC sail date 12/9

amyg426

"Cagney was the best meal. AWESOME "Cirque show was good, food was bad. If you can do the show only go that route. I didn't see that option."

Please advise cost of Posh Pass - would you need one if you had a spa mini-suite? Also I have read mixed reviews on Cagneys and food with the Cirque. I booked Cirque but it sounds to me like I should pick Cagneys instead and just do the performance part. But what was the food served at Cirque if you don't mind me asking. I just want a really good steak!

A spa mini-suite does not include access to Posh. If you wanted access, you would need to try to purchase a pass.

Overall I don't think I would do NCL again, back to Royal. But that may be mostly about the Pepsi thing.

You won't sail a cruise line just because of the soda onboard?! Are you serious?!!

I appreciates OP's dedication and being real about it. It's better than people who whine about random arbitrary stuff. Do YOU!

YES totally serious about the pepsi/coke thing. you either get it or you don't :)

Posh pass was 59 for each person. That gave you access for the whole trip except for some reason not the embarkation day. There is shade under the umbrellas when they can put them up.

I had the filet at Cagneys and it was a really good steak. the brownie for desert was good as well.

At circuqe you were served steak and shrimp, but after the great filet at Cagney's this steak was not good at all, very tough

oh, about the APP. No you don't need the internet package. just download the app from the app store before the cruise. when you get on the ship you connect to the ship's wifi and put your phone on airplane mode. Once you connect you can choose the option to pay the 10 to upgrade to being able to send texts to only others who have paid as well. You CANNOT send texts to anyone else.

Sorry, forgot about the coke question. I just wrapped them in paper towels and put into ziplock baggies. Two cans in each on and distributed them into the 3 suitcases. Expected one or all of them to get stopped. but surprisingly all got through.

No Coke, Pepsi- imagine my best Belushi imitation. :cool: this was a BIG problem for me, but not for others. I was able to "get" 7 diet coke cans aboard so that I could get my hit each morning.

I had the opposite problem - Wasn't as big of a fan of the NCL boat, but was sooo sad to not have PEPSI on my recent RC Cruise! It's not such a big deal if I'm putting alcohol into the Coke though, I was able to survive :')