Lost Kingdom Questions.....

RecoveryDude

Previous threads on this had to do with RCL. I AM ON CARNIVAL.... My question is: If I book this thru the SHIP, will I get my tickets onboard, or will I have to wait for "everyone" who is going to be shuttled in a big group? If I buy through carnival using my carnival MC, I can get a 10% refund, which saves me $20 ... but wont be worth it if I have to wait around for other passengers to get off the boat.

Also, I hear that they have cameras which take your pictures, do you buy them individually or are they in a package? How much? Are they on a zip drive?

How much are lockers rental?

Anyone used a Go Pro on the zip lines?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Previous threads on this had to do with RCL. I AM ON CARNIVAL.... My question is: If I book this thru the SHIP, will I get my tickets onboard, or will I have to wait for "everyone" who is going to be shuttled in a big group? If I buy through carnival using my carnival MC, I can get a 10% refund, which saves me $20 ... but wont be worth it if I have to wait around for other passengers to get off the boat.

Also, I hear that they have cameras which take your pictures, do you buy them individually or are they in a package? How much? Are they on a zip drive?

How much are lockers rental?

Anyone used a Go Pro on the zip lines?

Thanks!

I haven’t been yet but on a previous post I read that the pictures for the entire day cost $29 and they give you a 8mb thumb drive!

Pictures depended on how many people were in your group. They have wrist band trackers that you can bring to the desk to get a thumb drive. I think it $29 for 1-2 people and went up slightly from there.

We were on RCCL, but it looked like all the excursions were kind of grouping together and taking people to Lost Kingdom on a shuttle periodically. We waited maybe 10 minutes.

We didn't have a GoPro, but I think I saw someone with one. Not completely sure.

Locker rental was not expensive. I think $5.

Is the locker rental good for the entire day or is it just a one time usage thing?

Locker rental is for the day. You pay the $5, also give your ID/driver's license that they then hold for key return. The key is on a velcro band to wear on your wrist or ankle.