Special Needs Diet on Harmony

Sergio11

Hello,

I have a friend who is a vegetarian and will be on the harmony of the sea’s with us for his first cruise is there a way to get a special menu for him of vegetarian dishes or Indian food in the main dining room?

Thanks

Have your friend contact special_needs@rccl.com and notify them of their dietary restrictions.

While I'm not vegetarian, I do enjoy Indian food. I plan to ask if any dishes are available in the MDR. Sailing on Harmony on Saturday!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Please report back and let us know.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have not been on Harmony but on other ships (incl Oasis and Allure) there is an Indian vegetarian option available every night which is not on the menu. You have to ask for it and it helps if you let the waiter know that the person is vegetarian as they can make other recommendations. There are vegetarian options on the main menu and you can change things around, for example get a starter served as a larger portion and as a main.

Over 30 yrs of sailing with RCL, I have had one or more vegetarians sailing with me on each of my cruises. I have found RCL to be fairly good at accommodating with good menu choices plus flexibility. The Windjammer (buffet) is in my opinion has a really good choice for vegetarians so that is always available as a default option.

Will do

Am now on Harmony. Waiters were very friendly and accommodating. Our assistant waiter is from India. Told him how I like Indian food and asked if they had anything not listed on te menu. He said they have something every night. Not always vegetarian, though. Head waiter came over, took my room number and is setting us up with chicken masala tomorrow night. Will report back on how it is. Seems that if you talk to them the night before, they will hook you up. The masala is the pre-set curry for tomorrow night.