My wait is over and I just booked my dream cruise!!

TSUmom

I'm booked on this cruise, too. But, it's the wrong cruise! When I mapped it out I figured out that it is, in fact a 14-night itinerary. That would require 14 vacation days, which is too much for me. So I'm moving to the 12-night out of Venice. It eliminates the Greek island I had never heard of, Sicily and one port day, but it adds Marseille and Barcelona. Since my sister has never been to Europe, I think this is a better itinerary for us. Unfortunately the cruise is on Star, but she's going in for dry dock in the spring. I'm praying for a substantial gut job.

Sorry I won't be sailing with you, but congratulations on your dream cruise!!

Trying to decide between these 2 cruises also. 2 of us can take 3 weeks off but not sure if the other 2 can (private business owners). Hoping to get everyone to decide this weekend so we can book. I really want to sail the Jade and, like you, have my concerns about the Star but like someone mentioned, it is port intensive so I'll just be sleeping/eating on the ship.

The Amalfi coast drive and Positano remains one of my all-time favorite ports/excursions. We did it in a VAN not a bus. So glad we did that.

We combined it with a tour of Pompeii. Very historical and interesting.

Bonus: Pizza and Limoncello in Naples.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you remember who you booked this tour with? Sounds like a perfect day to me and high on my list of must-dos. Thanks!

That's a great itinerary! Is Venice a port of call on your cruise or are you traveling there separately? I haven't found an NCL itinerary with both Rome and Venice as well as a stop in Greece. Which ship did you book?

I'm going on the NCL Spirit in May. It starts in Rome and stops in Venice as well as two places in Greece.