MSC ME APP for IPhone

sooner33

Anyone else having issues ?

I get to login screen but when i log in it just takes me back to home screen ( basically turning off app )

There was a update to the app today but that didnt help ?

Just curious if anyone else having the issues

Anyone else having issues ?

I get to login screen but when i log in it just takes me back to home screen ( basically turning off app )

There was a update to the app today but that didnt help ?

Just curious if anyone else having the issues

Hi

this is more related to Apple IOS. I had the issue (random re-starts / homescreen) After an IOS update problem was gone. Check if there is an update available in the Apple Settings. Good luck

Yes i have done that a few times ...

Same here! When I delete it and reload it, it lets me put in my booking and I can see what's going on. The next time it opens, it pretends to load and then goes back to just the icon.

Do you guys have the new iOS? That might be the problem. I have the 10 still and the app works - almost- fine. Its a bit slow, but no real issues. I have not done the update cause there are always issues with new iOS, always wait a few months when its running fine.

Do you guys have the new iOS? That might be the problem. I have the 10 still and the app works - almost- fine. Its a bit slow, but no real issues. I have not done the update cause there are always issues with new iOS, always wait a few months when its running fine.

Yes i am on the most up to date IOS , the app hasnt worked the paast few ios updates

I went back to a old IPAD ( Gen 1 ) and the ipad will not update past IOS9

The app works

So its a combination i think of the IOS and the app , but i guess its like MSC's website ( not good ) :)

Mine wont accept my booking number. The website does not either

The US website won´t take my booking number but the app does. If I log in to the Mexico website (I live here) it takes the number but won´t send my tickets, I´m sailing in almost a month.

BTW which part of STL are you? Just curious. I lived in Ballwin a few years ago.