Anyone sailing on the Sojourn starting in two weeks--or going forward?

SLSD

If you are planning a cruise on the Sojourn in two weeks or for the three and half months following that, you are in for a real treat! Suzanne Jade, who entertained us on the Encore last September and early October will be joining the Sojourn in two weeks. She is spectacular! She both sings and plays the piano. We love her!!!

Thanks for the tip, we will indeed, and perhaps we might be invited on one of her hosted tables!

:)

She usually does not host because she plays in the evenings... but she has been known to accept a personal dining invitation on her weekly night off if we aren’t in port.

She has a serious boyfriend now who also works for Seabourn. I am guessing he will be joining Sojourn also. They are a very handsome couple. I am so jealous of those who are going to be on the Sojourn. We listened to Suzanne play in the BAR of the TK Grill. I am not sure where she will play on the Sojourn.

We listened to Suzanne play in the BAR of the TK Grill. I am not sure where she will play on the Sojourn.

Observation Bar, most likely.

I saw Calvin just got a promotion as well. Seabourn tries hard to keep established couples together so if bey on him joining with her or very soon thereafter. I don’t think they were completely lined up on their last contract dates though.