Carnival Breeze in January

reneeadams

Hello all from Austin TX!

I need help with this one. Here is what I would like to do:

Party of 6 adults and a 3 year old. :o

We would like to be picked up at the port (arriving at 8 AM)

Go to a FANTASTIC reef to snorkel by way of boat. Maybe just an hour or two. *did i mention 3 year old:o

Have the boat bring us to LITTLE FRENCH KEY or BIG FRENCH CAY(open to suggestions never been to either)

Then we would like to go to Gios for food on the way back to the port (Departs at 6 PM)

***My 3 year old is obsessed with fish** But too young to snorkel

Does Little French Key or Big French Cay have glass bottom canoes?

Smooth Sailing to All!!!!!

For what it’s worth, years ago we went to Maya Key before it was a cruise ship excursion. They had fantastic snorkeling off their pier. Our original intention was to do something like that on our own and pull that raft around for our son with his life jacket while we went snorkeling. Then we ended up building a house after booking the trip so buying new snorkeling gear (I require special gear) no longer fits in the budget so we’ll just tug him around for fun.

We got this for cheaper when it was available through prime but we plan to use it in Roatan and possibly Cozumel for our almost 5 year old. *fingers crossed*

https://www.amazon.com/AQUAVUE-Voyager-Clear-Bottom-Inflatable/dp/B00TGTFOAC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513843939&sr=8-1&keywords=aquavue+voyager

When is your cruise? can you post after if it was allowed and worked out for you?

thanks

When is your cruise? can you post after if it was allowed and worked out for you?

thanks

We’re also going on the Breeze in January, leaving the 21st. In the ocean I don’t imagine it wouldn’t be allowed. I’m sure it would not be allowed onboard in the pools.

We’re not yet sure what we’re doing in port. In Belize he’s staying on the ship with his grandparents. In Roatan we’re debating the free beach at port or going to another beach but planning on using the raft. Cozumel could be a beach day or considering the submarine tour.

not quite sure I understand the OP's post. So you want to snorkel before the cruise at your home port? I'm not sure where the Breeze docks, but Florida and Texas water can be freezing in the winter.

Little French key and Big French Key are small islands off of Roatan, Honduras. They’re both daytime tourist destinations.