Escape H8 SPA Haven - Do all 4 Adult Guests Get SPA Passes?

taylortime05

Can anyone confirm that all 4 adult guests in an H8 Deluxe SPA Haven cabin get SPA passes? I called NCL and the representative told me all 4 adults get passes to SPA. I have had several people on cruise critic say this is not correct and only the first 2 guests get SPA passes.

I will call NCL again but it would be nice to hear from someone that can confirm one way or another. Thanks

Spa access is for everyone in the room, so usually a really great deal for guests 3/4.

I think people are so used to the promo perks only being for the first two guests that they make incorrect assumptions about spa staterooms.

We were in Haven for first time last month on Escape and it was wonderful. We also had the SPA passes. The Haven is still a bit expensive for us so having this Haven Deluxe SPA fit 4 passengers and we also get the SPA pass is a definite selling point. I know the cabin will be a bit cramped but with the Haven and SPA accessible I think it is tolerable.

Curious to know what the spa passes actually include. We have put a bid for an upgrade to a haven spa suite and can't find any additional information regarding pass inclusions.

You get access to the ship’s thermal suite. Depending on the ship, that is access to steam rooms, wet saunas, dry saunas, relaxation areas with loungers and hot stone loungers, jacuzzis and large bubbling hydrotherapy pools. Some ships have salt baths and snow rooms.

On the mega ships, all facilities are coed.

No spa services (massages, facials, hair) are included. They can be purchased separately.

You get access to the ship’s thermal suite. Depending on the ship, that is access to steam rooms, wet saunas, dry saunas, relaxation areas with loungers and hot stone loungers, jacuzzis and large bubbling hydrotherapy pools. Some ships have salt baths and snow rooms.

On the mega ships, all facilities are coed.

No spa services (massages, facials, hair) are included. They can be purchased separately.

Thank you for the information!