Craving food pictures from the Seaside!

Danny61231

My wife and I are really starting to get excited about our first ever cruise in 61 days on the Seaside! We are really hoping to see some pictures of what the food looks like on the buffets as well as in the main dining rooms so hopefully pictures will start rolling in with the first Caribbean cruise underway.

Also, can anyone on board confirm if the sports bar will be serving more than chicken wings and whether or not they plan to increase the menu or change the food to being included instead of an additional fee? Thanks in advance!

Danny,

Here is a link to an album of some pics I took onboard Dec 21-22. There are a few of the food. If you are drinkers, please be sure to stop and say hi to Paul in the Sports Bar and George at the South Beach Bar. Both are in the album. They will take good care of you. Especially if you tell them Bret sent you. ;)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R5UeDEdnWLdmeONt1

Bret

Danny,

Here is a link to an album of some pics I took onboard Dec 21-22. There are a few of the food. If you are drinkers, please be sure to stop and say hi to Paul in the Sports Bar and George at the South Beach Bar. Both are in the album. They will take good care of you. Especially if you tell them Bret sent you. ;)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R5UeDEdnWLdmeONt1

Bret

Awesome Bret, thanks for all of the photos! I really do love seeing any photos of this ship that I haven't seen before!

Wow i love seeing all the photos! We have to wait until july 14th. Are those food photos from specialty restaurants?

That was in one of the main dining rooms (Ipanema Restaurant) but admittedly it was the night of the naming ceremony so not sure if they will be regular menu items or not.

I am all about those drinks in the buckets. Look at the cute flamingos! Hope they're still serving them on our cruise.

Those were part of a special Malibu rum promotion at the Miami Beach Bar on Deck 16.

Bret