Contracts with excursion owners

sweets2323

I didn’t know that carnival has most of the excursions in PR on lock.

I called Hacienda Atv to book the atv that could hold 6 or more people. The price was 70 for the driver and I think 55 for each passenger about half less than carnival price.

When I told her the date she advised that day was blocked due to carnival’s contract. [emoji15]

I asked what about locals or travelers that flew in. She advised carnival times are blocked from the public.

It’s a shame that the prices are doubled.

Also carnival excursion only offers single drivers.

Therefore, we won’t be able to go on that excursions because the kids can’t ride alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hacienda has a 16 yr limit and Rainforest 18 yr limit so kids are not allowed. But you can double up in the Rainforest.

I do not know if the Rainforest has reopened to tourist traffic yet. You could probably find more info by posting under the San Juan port section. Lots of other great excursions in San Juan. It is one of our favorite ports. We enjoy returning always something new to do.

Yes, as the years have gone by, CCL is 'contracting' more and more with the good tour operators and blocking independent bookings. Good move for CCL as they jack up the prices and pocket half the cost (even bigger 'bottom line' for CCL of course), bad for us pax. I have found CCL to have done more 'cornering of the market' than any of the other cruise lines we have sailed on. Have still had some good luck on other lines booking independently more frequently.