Seaside Shower question

thegraminator

This may be a silly question but I haven't seen this addressed . The shower doors on the Divina had magnetic holders that allowed the doors to collapse inward creating additional space in the bathroom . Does the Seaside have this type of shower doors ? I do see the layout in the bathrooms are different between the two ships, but I can not see if showers are the same . TIA .

This may be a silly question but I haven't seen this addressed . The shower doors on the Divina had magnetic holders that allowed the doors to collapse inward creating additional space in the bathroom . Does the Seaside have this type of shower doors ? I do see the layout in the bathrooms are different between the two ships, but I can not see if showers are the same . TIA .

Best I can tell it's not the same design. On SEASIDE it looks like a single glass shower door that opens out.

I highly recommend this link with tons of photos of cabins, bathrooms, interior spaces, decks, etc.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/msc-seaside-994/

Just off the Seaside. No, the shower doors are not like the Divina. It is a single pane glass door that shuts. I found it adequate size but some folks I was with disagreed. There is now a raised foot rest in the shower as well. I'm thinking maybe for ladies to shave their legs?

Bret