did everybody get one?

fizzy

I got a Regent birthday card in the mail yesterday. It said I get unlimited free laundry from now into the future....... just kidding TC2, just kidding!!!

Whew - great way to end 2017! Is your birthday New Year's Eve?

Happy birthday and Happy New Year!

We usually receive WSJ inserts from Regent, Oceania, or both at least once a month. Have found nothing "just for subscribers" different than mailed brochures. We did not receive an insert today.

This is printed on the brochure......North Shore, LI area if that means anything When I get a minute I will look it over to see if there are any special "deals"

Have received this before.

Just targeted marketing. In theory WSJ subscribers (vs newsstand purchases) have desirable demographic characteristics to convert to RSSC customers - namely income / wealth.

By using the /WSJ on the standard web address they can track the ROI on the use of that channel to bring site traffic.

I got a Regent birthday card in the mail yesterday. It said I get unlimited free laundry from now into the future....... just kidding TC2, just kidding!!!

Haha, love it!!!

Happy New Year!

Hope 2018 will be the best travels for everyone.....exciting times

Pam.

This is printed on the brochure......North Shore, LI area if that means anything When I get a minute I will look it over to see if there are any special "deals"

I suspect that any codes have

IMO, any codes would have to with what area the ad is being delivered to rather than specials/deals. Agree that the Wall Street Journal targets the right demographic for Regent. Before we cancelled our Chase card, the publication they put out (which is fairly high end) always had Regent ads I them (along with Silversea, Seabourn, Silversea, etc.). I disagree that one must be "wealthy" to sail on Regent (or perhaps my definition of wealthy is not the same as others).

It would be interesting to learn where Regent customers first heard/read about Regent. We were getting postcard ads from Radisson for the Paul Gauguin. While not interested in cruising, we were intrigued first by Renaissance - we received a lot of mail from them. When they went bankrupt, it seemed that we received more mail from Radisson. So, there is something to be said for receiving all of those advertisements (although I think that most of their mailings should be going to Regent's target demographic that has not yet sailed on Regent).

I think that receiving a 36 page brochure in the WTJ is much better than just a one page insert. When I receive a magazine, the first thing I do is take out any inserts/ads and throw them out (without reading them). They are just a nuisance. A brochure, OTOH, would peak my interest.