Izumis with dining package??

bradleyk

I have read that some people have been able to book Izumi with their specialty dining package. I was wondering how you have been able to do this since I have read that it is not included in the package options on the Oasis of the Seas?

Edited by bradleyk

I have read that some people have been able to book Izumi with their specialty dining package. I was wondering how you have been able to do this since I have read that it is not included in the package options?

It was included on Allure a year ago. We may have had to pay an extra ten bucks per person, don't remember for sure. Wouldn't go again. It was ok but I don't get the rave reviews it often gets here.

No the hibachi has never been included on any ship for this due to very limited seating at the hitachi tables.

You can dine at Izumi on the sushi side with the dining package. They offer a $35-$50 dinner credit depending on which dining package you purchased.

I have tried to use the Izumi Hibachi restaurant with my 5 night package and both cruises, I was told I couldn't do it.

I did see one person state he was able to use Izumi, but he didn't say that it was the Hibachi restaurant, I am more inclined to think it was the Sushi one.

I have read that some people have been able to book Izumi with their specialty dining package. I was wondering how you have been able to do this since I have read that it is not included in the package options on the Oasis of the Seas?

I was recently on Allure and they did not allow it, however, someone recently posted on here that they were able to do Hibachi on Oasis. I hope this is true since we have the package and will be sailing in March!

No the hibachi has never been included on any ship for this due to very limited seating at the hitachi tables.

You can dine at Izumi on the sushi side with the dining package. They offer a $35-$50 dinner credit depending on which dining package you purchased.

Your comment on the credit refreshed my memory. On Allure a year ago we had the 3 night package and they did allow us to use it for the Hibachi dinner. I think the credit was 35.00.