Why does the Feb 25 Mariner Cruise from Rop to Barcelona not appear in the roll call

Neamster

Well, I said it all in the headline... no wonder there was a problem getting enough to sign up for the meet and mingle; it's almost impossible to find the thread. How does one get this added to the roll call? (Oops: Rop should be Rio-- I can't change the headline in edit mode.

Edited by Neamster
correction to Rio

Well, I said it all in the headline... no wonder there was a problem getting enough to sign up for the meet and mingle; it's almost impossible to find the thread. How does one get this added to the roll call? (Oops: Rop should be Rio-- I can't change the headline in edit mode.

Hi and welcome to the Regent board. I'm not sure if you want to get added to the meet and mingle or roll call. You can start a Roll Call by clicking on "New Thread". Sorry but don't know about meet and mingle as we do not participate.

Also, a tip about "editing". When you press edit, look for the "Go Advanced" option which is next to "Save".

Is this what you're looking for: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2506964 There are 3 pages of replies.

Yes thank you, it is... however, it does not appear on the roll call list, although the previous Mariner leg, (to Rio) is listed. I am thinking that perhaps this is one reason that the Mix and Mingle is not well subscribed; the roll call is pretty hard to find.

Not sure what you mean. Where are you looking? You need to go to Roll Calls - Regent Seven Seas Roll Calls - Seven Seas Mariner Roll Calls. At this moment, yours is the 8th one down, counting stickies. Of course, it could move up or down depending on what roll calls get postings. But it isn’t far from the top.

Editing to add: I'll bet you're using "Find Your Roll Call." Don't. It doesn't work well. Just go to the breadcrumb described above and scroll down to find it.

Edited by wishIweretravelling

P.S. wishIweretravelling, I give up - what is a "breadcrumb"?:confused:

It's the trail of crumbs that leads to the online destination. On many websites, including this one, the series of steps shows at the top of the page, and is often referred to as the breadcrumb. Look above, directly over the name of the thread: for this thread, it is

Cruise Critic

Boards

Cruise Lines “P – Z”

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Why does the Feb 25 Mariner Cruise from Rop to Barcelona not appear in the roll call

It's the trail of crumbs that leads to the online destination. On many websites, including this one, the series of steps shows at the top of the page, and is often referred to as the breadcrumb. Look above, directly over the name of the thread: for this thread, it is

Cruise Critic

Boards

Cruise Lines “P – Z”

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Okay - thanks - I got it and I like the term. Reminds me off Hansel and Gretel!