Pricing drink package - cancelling

A while back I purchased 2 deluxe drink packages during a buy one, get one 50% off sale.

When I look at the cruise planner order history, I see those as 2 seperate orders, with the same reservation number.

Each one has it's individual ' cancel ' button.

I am now thinking about changing my own package to a refreshment package because my health doesn't allow me to drink. I am aware that you are required to buy alcohol packages for the whole party. But now since I see to buttons to cancel I wonder:

1. Can I get away with cancelling just the one?

2. What will happen with the price of the other one, since it has already been paid?

Anyone know how this works?

A while back I purchased 2 deluxe drink packages during a buy one, get one 50% off sale.

When I look at the cruise planner order history, I see those as 2 seperate orders, with the same reservation number.

Each one has it's individual ' cancel ' button.

I am now thinking about changing my own package to a refreshment package because my health doesn't allow me to drink. I am aware that you are required to buy alcohol packages for the whole party. But now since I see to buttons to cancel I wonder:

1. Can I get away with cancelling just the one?

2. What will happen with the price of the other one, since it has already been paid?

Anyone know how this works?

I recently did the same. I was unable to do it online and called, the consultant was most helpful and I received my refund within the week