5 for 4 Beer Packages

Mayo21

You can get them onboard either through room service or at a bar. I tend to order ahead of time and I have the vouchers waiting for me in the cabin when I board. I then call room service up and have them deliver them as I need them .

I don’t think there is a price difference between ordering ahead or buying onboard , but I like to prepay as much as I can before I board .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can also order them from the roaming bar waitstaff on sail away on deck, weather permitting

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for that info as well!’

That’s awesome! Always like new info! Thanks so much....as a side, do you know what if any draft beers are available on the Regal?:o

If I recall correctly, recently the Royal had Stella Artois draft beer on tap & usually all Princess ships have a similar drink inventory.

If you have sufficient onboard credit, you could use it to pay for the beer onboard like we do,

If I recall correctly, recently the Royal had Stella Artois draft beer on tap & usually all Princess ships have a similar drink inventory.

If you have sufficient onboard credit, you could use it to pay for the beer onboard like we do,

Love, love Stella on tap! Sure hope you’re right! And yes, we’re using OBC for drinks....25 day cruise, so drink package is out of the question!! Thanks for info!

Love, love Stella on tap! Sure hope you’re right! And yes, we’re using OBC for drinks....25 day cruise, so drink package is out of the question!! Thanks for info!

Our last cruise (very recent) was on Emerald and they also had Newcastle on tap. My wife was very pleased about that. :)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just purchase the bottles at happy hour $1 for the second bottle then put them in your fridge.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Forums mobile app

We haven’t cruised with Princess since 2002! And only4 cruises under our belt, but 3 booked! Didn’t know they had happy hour. Is it posted and at all bars, or just select? Will look for it!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We haven’t cruised with Princess since 2002! And only4 cruises under our belt, but 3 booked! Didn’t know they had happy hour. Is it posted and at all bars, or just select? Will look for it!

There are two happy hours each day. One in the afternoon and one about 10pm. Usually in one bar only

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Forums mobile app

There are two happy hours each day. One in the afternoon and one about 10pm. Usually in one bar only

The BOGO for $1 specials (happy hour) are a good deal, but it has been eliminated on some of the ships. They did not offer it on our 14 day Caribbean Princess cruise in October, and I was told the Caribbean Princess did not offer it this summer in Europe either. I have seen reports on CC that some of the ships are still doing it.

Just purchase the bottles at happy hour $1 for the second bottle then put them in your fridge.

Some bar tenders will remove the caps from both bottles. If this is something you are thinking about, you may want to get to know them before the Happy Hour.