I hope I didn't make a mistake Please tell me!

RhondaPerr

Hi,

I just switched my Med. cruise from Princess to Celebrity on the Milli. I have been reading the boards about the oder problems and on the 7th deck..Right now we are on the Vista Deck Aft. I am also on this ship in April for the Carribbean...different deck though....I am praying any recent cruisers will have some good news...

I have been on 13 cruises..only one on Celebrity though, and have never encountered any of the problems I have been reading about... We have never been on a European Cruise before and I don't want this to be marred by something like this!

"Rhonda - I've never been on the Millie, but I don't think you made a mistake. My last cruise was on Princess...and well, let's just say, I can't wait to get back on Celebrity.:) I'm sure you will enjoy"

I agree TOTALLY. We've been on the Millie and Princess- No comparison. None!

Hi Rhonda !

I wouldnt be worried at all. Millie is a great ship, and from what we have been reading on here, the odor problem seems to be gone. I am sure you are in for a great cruise. Have a great time !

We were on the Millemmiun in June to the Med and it was, hands down, the most amazing, fabulous, wonderful, and exciting cruise, EVER! I would love to do it again, and again, and again.

The Millennium had no smells and it's a beautiful ship filled with the most wonderful staff and crew.

Don't for another moment doubt your decision....it may very well be one of the best decisions you will ever make!

Rhonda - I've never been on the Millie, but I don't think you made a mistake. My last cruise was on Princess...and well, let's just say, I can't wait to get back on Celebrity.:) I'm sure you will enjoy.

I have become a recent "Celebrity convert." I just got off a five-day sailing on the Zenith ... the oldest ship in Celebrity's fleet ... and I was wowed from the moment I got onboard. This was my first Celebrity cruise, but it definitely won't be my last. Compared to Princess ... well, frankly there is no comparison. Don't get me wrong ... I enjoyed my Princess cruises too ... but now that I've sailed Celebrity, Princess pales in comparison.

I think my cruiselines of choice are now going to be Celebrity and HAL. I can't imagine anyone going wrong with a Celebrity cruise. I can only imagine how nice the newer ships in the fleet must be if the Zenith was so wonderful.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived