Allure of the Seas Deck 9 forward interior

Hi! I decided to book adjoining cabins on deck 9 forward. Can you feel a lot of motion on this ship and if anyone has stayed in one the forward inside cabins...are they really small or are they the larger interior? I thought they were the larger ones but the rep told me they were just regular. Did I make an ok choice considering we are never planning on being in the cabin? Nervous about interior, but the price worked for our family of 5.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on Allure in December, and while I can't speak to the size of the cabins (we had a balcony), I can tell you that I was extremely surprised by how little motion we felt everywhere on the ship! I actually missed falling asleep to feeling the waves, and our cabin was technically mid ship but closer aft. We did spent time all over the ship though, and I didn't feel movement anywhere, not even on sea days.

I wouldn't worry about it being an inside room, that's what we usually have when we cruise, this was just a lucky fluke to have gotten a balcony

Edited by kiska
Added more info

We were on Allure in December, and while I can't speak to the size of the cabins (we had a balcony), I can tell you that I was extremely surprised by how little motion we felt everywhere on the ship! I actually missed falling asleep to feeling the waves, and our cabin was technically mid ship but closer aft. We did spent time all over the ship though, and I didn't feel movement anywhere, not even on sea days.

I wouldn't worry about it being an inside room, that's what we usually have when we cruise, this was just a lucky fluke to have gotten a balcony

Thank you! I hope you had a great time on your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums