Shadowmeboy's Star studded Christmas Mexican Riviera review!

shadowmeboy

IMG_0163-L.jpg

IMG_0164-L.jpg

IMG_0165-L.jpg

IMG_0166-L.jpg

With a flip of the tail, the whales swam away.

IMG_0168-L.jpg

Lunch was passed out. The meal was seafood ceviche, chicken Caesar salad, shrimp skewers, fresh guacamole, fruit skewer, chips, rolls, and brownies.

IMG_0167-L.jpg

Each box was made for two people.

Enjoying your review as I did a prior Alaska review. We are doing the same Alaska itinerary you have booked for 2018 but our trip is in late July 2018. Maybe your review of that one will be done before we go! :)

There is a chance! We have a trip to California mid July so I am going to try to get the Alaska review done prior to that trip.

Really enjoying your review of your cruise. Question for you on your last excursion shown as the Luxury Sail. Was this thru the ship or did you do this excursion on your own? We are doing the Panama Canal cruise out of LA to Miami in April and we are considering doing this thru NCL. The tour is 4 hours for $109/ea. We have $50/ea credit for excursions at each port and just wondered if you found this worth the money or would you suggest a tour on land to see more of Mexico? We've never been to Mexico so this is all new to us. Thanks in advance for your response. I've had fun watching you and your wife and your travels.

Really enjoying your review of your cruise. Question for you on your last excursion shown as the Luxury Sail. Was this thru the ship or did you do this excursion on your own? We are doing the Panama Canal cruise out of LA to Miami in April and we are considering doing this thru NCL. The tour is 4 hours for $109/ea. We have $50/ea credit for excursions at each port and just wondered if you found this worth the money or would you suggest a tour on land to see more of Mexico? We've never been to Mexico so this is all new to us. Thanks in advance for your response. I've had fun watching you and your wife and your travels.

We booked it through NCL. The price was the same through Cabo Adventures independently as through the ship. We were silver on this cruise and got the NCL shore excursions discount as well as the 50 dollar per port perk. We were cheaper through the ship.

I choose this excursion for the fact we could go out and sail, have a lunch, and included drinks. The perk was it was whale season and we had the possibility of seeing the humpbacks.

I would do this again, because there was no real wind and we couldn’t really sail. Cabo Adventures was great, and had excellent customer service.

We hit Cabo last. We had a beach day, a land day, then a sea day. I can’t answer what you should do. I merely am presenting what we did and our thoughts and opinions on it. I would look at the whole trip, deciding what’s important to you and then figure out what is offered in each port.

Thank you for reading!

Although none of the ports had a Del Sol shop, Susan found a shirt that changes color in the sun.

IMG_20171227_142935602_HDR-L.jpg

IMG_0239-L.jpg

Our afternoon treats

IMG_0240-L.jpg

getting ready to sail out.

like other ports this trip, they started calling people's names.

IMG_0241-L.jpg

IMG_0242-L.jpg

The ship turning in the bay to head out.

IMG_0243-L.jpg

Cabo's harbor area