? for Wilma's Conscience please

39august

I believe it was your pictures I have seen of Playa Azul beach club...not that there was anything left after Wilma! Do you know what progress has been made on restoring that beach club? I saw a recent video on Playa Azul hotel's web site that made me think that the palm trees that lined that side of the hotel had been replaced, but I couldn't tell for sure. We did so enjoy our times there!

Not to take anything away from Ian/Wilmas Conscience's website (www.wilmacozumel.com) which is really good, but it sounds like you're referring to the pictures in The Wilma Album, which is not a part of Ian's page. I will soon be moving the album from Imagestation to my site. Here's the link to the album on my site, as well as in another thread on this forum.

I'm planning on doing a picture update from the north hotel zone and downtown after New Year's, if you'd like to check back.

Archived