Room TVs

funnybunny70

We were on the eclipse in December and the tv programming was one of our VERY few complaints.

Four sports channels, four news channels (fox but no CNN, which we thought was interesting), a couple of channels in Spanish and a couple of mainstream American channels that had special programming, repeating the same shows and movies over and over. Bravo was one of those channels - we learned A LOT about tattoos in those 11 days. There were about 15 movies that could be downloaded for free (none well regarded except the 1947 version of "Miracle on 34th Street") and additional, better movies at a cost.

Nevertheless, we're back on the eclipse in may.

We were on the eclipse in December and the tv programming was one of our VERY few complaints.

Four sports channels, four news channels (fox but no CNN, which we thought was interesting), a couple of channels in Spanish and a couple of mainstream American channels that had special programming, repeating the same shows and movies over and over. Bravo was one of those channels - we learned A LOT about tattoos in those 11 days. There were about 15 movies that could be downloaded for free (none well regarded except the 1947 version of "Miracle on 34th Street") and additional, better movies at a cost.

Nevertheless, we're back on the eclipse in may.

Thank you for your reply. I think we have been spoilt on Hal .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for your reply. I think we have been spoilt on Hal .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah, I know what you mean. But the pricing WITH the included alcohol packages with Celebrity keeps us from going back to HAL. (and occasionally we get the gratuities paid for as well!)