12 packs of soda - Galveston - 6 people in 3 cabins

bazeven

As a group of 6 in 3 cabins, we want to bring 4 packs of soda for the 6 of us. Can this be packed in a single rolling bag as long as we are all checking in together? I was hoping to have it in a single bag vs two separate bags. Thank you!

It can not be in a checked bag. You must carry it on. We just carry a 12 pk of cans each as we go through security and the boarding process. They may or may not check the actual cans, but you need to carry them with you. We also have used bungee cords to strap them on the top of our roller bags.

As long as at least 4 of you are checking in around the same time together there should be no problem. If they ask you can always point to the other 3 whose 12-packs are mingled with yours...

And as others have said, don't check it- it can & will be confiscated and you'll lose it. Just carry it on (I use a rolling duffle for our cases of soda).

We had 3 cabins in November and 10 people. We brought about six -12 packs of soda strapped to a small folding dolly. No problems carrying them on even when we were split up into separate lines at check in. I guess they know how many are linked together when they see your boarding passes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums