Steakhouse on the Sunshine

h3yitsvictoria

We went to the steakhouse for the 1st time on our Sunshine cruise last winter. We went on the 2nd formal night. Everyone was dressed in "formal" attire just like in the dining room.

I believe the dress code on other nights is long pants and a collard shirt for men & a dress or skirt for the ladies. To me it seemed like people were more dressed up to eat in the steakhouse vs the main dining room.

We absolutely loved the dinner and have already booked 1 night in the steakhouse for our next cruise.

We went last month on the first night of the cruise and like that night the best of all. Not only is it less dressy and less crowded you also get a free bottle of wine. If you go first night only real requirement is long pants, no shorts.

FYI we thought the steakhouse on Sunshine was the best food we've had in any of the steakhouses we've been to on Carnival

This will be our first time doing any speciality dining in Carnival and we are very interested in doing the Steakhouse. Which night is best to do it? What is the dinner attire? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do the chefs table. It is amazing. I think it’s $75 pp

This will be our first time doing any speciality dining in Carnival and we are very interested in doing the Steakhouse. Which night is best to do it? What is the dinner attire? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you can wait and make reservations once you board the ship, go to Guest Services and ask to see the week's menus. Look it over, decide which night you would like to skip dinner in the MDR then make reservations for that night at the steakhouse. That's what we do every cruise. Works out great for us!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app