Oasis Class Boardwalk Cabins

Deanna481

I am booked in cabin 14313 (Deck 14)

Wondering if anyone has been in this cabin or close to and has pics of the view and room layout?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is my video of 14307 on Allure of the seas. I have videos of all my cruise on YouTube under: Cruise Addict

Here is my video of 14307 on Allure of the seas. I have videos of all my cruise on YouTube under: Cruise Addict

OPs stateroom and the one you are mentioning is not right at the aqua theatre so how was the noise? We booked 307 as well (but lower deck) hoping that it will be a bit quieter than being very far aft by the theatre.

OPs stateroom and the one you are mentioning is not right at the aqua theatre so how was the noise? We booked 307 as well (but lower deck) hoping that it will be a bit quieter than being very far aft by the theatre.

I’ve been in three boardwalk cabins closer to the theatre on decks 9 & 10, the noise is what you would expect during the day, if you close your door you don’t hear anything. Evenings are the same. I find it makes the cruise more enjoyable ;)

The staterooms look like so much fun. Our kids will be so excited when they find out we are staying in one. Don't care about noise in the day...just more at night.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

What cabin are you booked in?

I did not hear any noise from above and when the door was closed I could not hear any noise from outside. I was close to the elevators and stairs, which I prefer, so no complaints at all. Just remember to close the curtains when you are dressing, as you can easily see into the cabin from across the way, especially at night when the lights are on.

We have Boardwalk Balcony 8323 next month on our Oasis sailing. Looking forward to watching the Aqua show from the balcony.

We are @ the very end in #8329 next year and I hope to watch the aqua show from our balcony!!:D Please report back after your cruise and let us know how it was for you!! CHEERS!!:cool:

Edited by SilkySal
add words

We are in BW 8707. Is this too low to be able to see much? Some availability deck 10-12 a little further aft. Would one of these be better? First time in BW balcony. We love to people watch [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would choose deck 10 over deck 8. I would find deck 8 too close to the BW.

We have stayed in this room multiple times, mainly because it connects with 14311 and that room has a pullman and a couch bed. These were our go-to cabins when our kids were younger and there were six of us traveling together. The room does have the door to 14311, but it is by the entry door, so there will be less noise than if it was in the middle of the room like Freedom class. Sorry I don't have video or pictures, but one thing to point out is that you will be right under the end of the Zipline, so if you plan to relax on the balcony during the day you will have people whizzing by you non-stop. In one of the videos posted above it shows these rooms from across the boardwalk. You are not directly under the landing pad for the zipline, but just to the left of that. Makes for great pictures when someone you know is doing the zipline though.