Seaside YC accessible interior cabin questions...

C-sea

iOCs0ns4wPE

Thanks Two Wheels Only.... I did see this youtube video but it doesn't show the ceiling in the shower area. I also have not found a video of a standard interior YC cabin as a point of comparison to this accessible cabin for size.

I did just find a visual on another youtube full tour that shows a rain shower head in the accessible YC interior cabin... in case anyone else was wondering

Yes, Two Wheels Only... I told MSC to make a note that we will move to another cabin if someone needs the accessibility (my Mom is in a wheelchair so I completely understand this need) At the time we booked, it was the only YC interior cabin (for our date) available and at that point MSC had released it to the general public and the cabin was going to be booked by someone irrespective of their need for it.

At the time we booked, it was the only YC interior cabin (for our date) available and at that point MSC had released it to the general public and the cabin was going to be booked by someone irrespective of their need for it.

I didn't want it to seem like I was wagging my finger in disapproval. My aunt is in a wheelchair and even though she hasn't cruised in years, I've read many stories of people who can't get a stateroom that they need because they are all taken. Then (like clockwork) I'll read another forum post from someone else who was thrilled at their huge stateroom that they got for the same price as the standard stateroom.....of course, that person didn't need wheelchair access.

Most people who need one know to book way in advance. Once a certain point is reached and the cruise-line releases those staterooms to anyone, I have no problem with someone getting one.