How Can Regent Corporate Improve???

Travelcat2

Agree 100%

Think that you meant to respond to ronrick's post rather than mine. The two are mixed together due to a malfunction of the "quoting" option. My paragraph was the first one and I strongly believe that we don't know what is going currently going on with the Mariner and are making assumptions that may or may not be true.

Perhaps I should just ask this question........ why are posters suggesting that Regent compensate passengers on the Mariner? I truly would like to know and also wonder if I am missing posts from the Mariner (like photos of problems other than the pool). If something is drastically wrong, I would certainly agree that something needs to be done. The one thread that I'm following from the Mariner is from someone new to Regent who is apparently having a great time.

Edited by Travelcat2

I reached out to flossie and gjkov about the condition of the Mariner and both responded. Apparently the allegations about ceilings falling and floods may be a bit overstated. You may want to check out their threads.

Although I agree that everything should have been checked out and functioning when passengers boarded the Mariner, it is good to know that Regent has responded to issues quickly and that both posters are enjoying their cruise. Maybe we an put this topic to bed.