Dining packages on oasis class ships!!

I see they have were you get discounted dining on there 3 -5 night dining packages but I noticed when I clicked it I didn't see options to choose the restaurants so curious how exactly this works do they pick out the restaurants and if so do they double restaurants or well it at least be 4 different ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see they have were you get discounted dining on there 3 -5 night dining packages but I noticed when I clicked it I didn't see options to choose the restaurants so curious how exactly this works do they pick out the restaurants and if so do they double restaurants or well it at least be 4 different ones?

You pick the restaurants onboard You can choose all different or repeat restaurants, your choice.

You pick the restaurants onboard You can choose all different or repeat restaurants, your choice.

Oh I see I just have to wait till I'm on board to pick the restaurants and time? I don't get the advantages of booking ahead (is that the only catch? )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I see I just have to wait till I'm on board to pick the restaurants and time? I don't get the advantages of booking ahead (is that the only catch? )

The advantage of the dining package is the significant discount from full price. If you want to pick the restaurant and day/time, then you csn pay full price pre-cruise. Your choice.