NCL Jade Non-Haven 2BF Suite vs Haven 2BF Suite Dining Question

sunnykat

I honestly wouldn’t bother. Just turn up and have your embarkation day lunch in Cagneys.

Keep an eye on this forum just in case. It will take about 2 minutes after someone gets turned away from Cagneys for the board to explode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The super then referred me to the Concierge Desk as he said "they are quite experienced and used to these questions". I called them and the person to whom I spoke assured me that a regular suite guest is most definitely entitled to the private dining option. My frustration knows no bounds so I have emailed corporate to see if they will answer me. It baffles me as to why the info is so inconsistent and shrouded in such mystery. I will update when/if corporate responds.

Thank you so much for checking further! I feel much better knowing that the Concierge Desk confirmed that the dining perk is still applicable to non-Haven suites. The supervisor should have called the Concierge Desk themselves vs. referring you over!

Thanks again for taking the time! :) As I mentioned, I'll be on the Jade before you, so I will report back to confirm!

Today, I spoke to my CC again and he forwarded me to a res supervisor who assures me this is accurate info. I asked him when this went into effect and he said "it's always been this way"... person to whom I spoke assured me that a regular suite guest is most definitely entitled to the private dining option.

It's almost funny . . . almost. I know there are customer service type reps in every industry that have differing levels of knowledge and understanding of company policy. But I am totally amazed by the amount of seeming stupidity and wrong-ness NCL reps spout on a regular basis.

I think I'm going to trust that if this were true, that non Haven suite guests are being turned away from the private dining, these boards would've exploded and been lousy with threads complaining lol Crossing my fingers for my Jewel SF in August....

Final word from corporate passenger services: YES suite guests may have the private breakfast/lunch w/Haven guests when on the Jade or any other ship that offers the non-Haven suites. I have been told to direct all future questions to the Concierge Desk as they are the experts on the Haven and Suites. Thank you to everyone who replied to my original question. I rely on this site a lot when planning cruises. The cruisers tend to know more about NCL than its employees. Happy Cruising!