Something special in Cagliari Sardinia.

cshellz

its my sons 14th Birthday the day we are in Cagliari & id like to arrange something fun.

Any ideas? Nothing is jumping out to me. I did look for a pizza class but im only finding high end italian cookery lessons.

its my sons 14th Birthday the day we are in Cagliari & id like to arrange something fun.

Any ideas? Nothing is jumping out to me. I did look for a pizza class but im only finding high end italian cookery lessons.

My husband & I just booked a tuk tuk tour of Cagliari when our cruise ship is in Cagliari port in April - lots of positive comments on TripAdvisor about Claudio & his fun tour. See Cagliaritouring. I think there may be other tuk tuk operators but Claudio definitely got all the

We did a segway tour in Cagliari. It was great fun and very well organised. The company is right by where the port bus drops you. They do a training session before setting off in small groups and climbing all the way up above town, with stops along the way to point out various attractions. I'm not sure if there's an age limit but would think 14 would be fine. Their reviews on Trip Advisor are excellent https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187881-d1931276-Reviews-NewWaySardinia-Cagliari_Province_of_Cagliari_Sardinia.html