NCL Breakaway Ropes and Slide

peteyboy37

Well.. not sure if this is useful, but she says slides are currently in need of repairs. They are working on getting the repairs made hopefully by the time Breakaway sails on Feb 2. The rumors that they wouldn’t be repaired until the dry dock are not true, and they intend to have them back in service as soon as they can guarantee they are safe.

She’ll keep checking in on this over the weekend and will let me know when she has an update.

So I guess we’re all in the same boat (or ship [emoji568]) waiting and hoping for some good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well.. not sure if this is useful, but she says slides are currently in need of repairs. They are working on getting the repairs made hopefully by the time Breakaway sails on Feb 2. The rumors that they wouldn’t be repaired until the dry dock are not true, and they intend to have them back in service as soon as they can guarantee they are safe.

She’ll keep checking in on this over the weekend and will let me know when she has an update.

So I guess we’re all in the same boat (or ship [emoji568]) waiting and hoping for some good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you very much for sharing this information! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they get them back up and running safely during the current cruise. I'm sure there is at least one kid - or an adult who is a kid at heart - hoping that they do, too!