MTD Times-How to Coordinate with Shows?

I chose 6 PM for our MTD times on the Brilliance Of The Seas Tampa-Amsterdam Cruise and as this is our first MTD experience we have had experience with 6 PM traditional dining and was able to make the later show after dinner. I was wondering if this is the same for MTD 6 PM?

We have the BOGO Dinner the first two nights and on the first night selected 7 PM as they only have one show at 10 PM or so on the first night. On the second night we will do 6 PM and book it once we board.

Thanks for the replies.

You'll be fine. If anything, we have seen MTD seems to be quicker.

Thanks Cigar King for the reply. In fact I don't mind a longer break between dinner and the shows to grab a drink at a bar or run up to the Windjammer to bring a plate for dessert to the show!

If you book your eating time around the 2 traditional times, you'll be fine. The 6pm dining will go to the "after dinner" show.

Thanks we like going after dinner and then off to the Viking Crown,Schooner Bar or Pub for nightlife! Even a movie is cool!