Majestic Princess-Where is Capt Circle and Future Cruise ?

wallyj

I will be sailing on Majestic on one of her upcoming cruises that were open to Euro, North America, err Princess.com(Feb 25 and Mar 11, 2018). I know she has been contracted out for China/Asia since July last year. Looking at deck plans on Princess, I do not see any location for Capt Circle host/hostess and Future Cruise sales. Just off sister ship Royal and location was mid deck 7, but on Majestic this area appears to be allocated to expanded shops? Anyone who has sailed Majestic in past or recently, please comment. Did they still have Capt circle parties and MTP event and since Club 6 is VIP gaming area on Majestic, was there PES lounge area for snacks and drinks? Thanks.

Wally

I will be sailing on Majestic on one of her upcoming cruises that were open to Euro, North America, err Princess.com(Feb 25 and Mar 11, 2018). I know she has been contracted out for China/Asia since July last year. Looking at deck plans on Princess, I do not see any location for Capt Circle host/hostess and Future Cruise sales. Just off sister ship Royal and location was mid deck 7, but on Majestic this area appears to be allocated to expanded shops? Anyone who has sailed Majestic in past or recently, please comment. Did they still have Capt circle parties and MTP event and since Club 6 is VIP gaming area on Majestic, was there PES lounge area for snacks and drinks? Thanks.

I was on the preview cruise and can answer a couple of your questions. The PES lounge was held in the Hollywood Conservatory.

IMG_0160_zpsxhfvnwk7-L.jpg

The Capt Circle/Future Cruise in a shared room off the Piazza on deck 5 outside the Symphony Dining Room. Travel Agent Service Desk on the plans

IMG_0251_zpswvmwualk-XL.jpg

IMG_0250_zpsx63mblv2-XL.jpg

Sandra

I was on the preview cruise and can answer a couple of your questions. The PES lounge was held in the Hollywood Conservatory.

IMG_0160_zpsxhfvnwk7-L.jpg

The Capt Circle/Future Cruise in a shared room off the Piazza on deck 5 outside the Symphony Dining Room. Travel Agent Service Desk on the plans

IMG_0251_zpswvmwualk-XL.jpg

IMG_0250_zpsx63mblv2-XL.jpg

Sandra

Thanks Sandra for your quick reply with pics