Good Groups Coordinator Contact

Hey,does anyone have an email or number for someone they spoke to in groups? We leave in less then a month and I STILL have some people not added to our group cocktail party. I've gotten 5 emails back from them in the last 2 months and each time they NEVER answer my question, yet ask the same questions in different ways. I'm wondering if its different people responding each time and want to just speak to 1 person.

Do you or anyone in your group have access to the Suite or Diamond Conciege? If so, I would try communicating to the group person via one of the concierges.

I don't think anyone is Diamond, most are not Royal cruisers. I have a suite this time. Does that mean I should have access to a concierge? If so, where would I find the contact for that?

I don't think anyone is Diamond, most are not Royal cruisers. I have a suite this time. Does that mean I should have access to a concierge? If so, where would I find the contact for that?

If you have a Grand Suite or better, you are entitled to the services of the Suite Concirge. Contact info in this document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0