Recommendations on what port has the BEST zip line .... Ketchikan, Juneau or Skagway?

Duits03

Hello,

I'm planning an Alaskan land and cruise trip in June 2018.

One of the top things I want to do is go zip lining. Any recommendations on which port has the best one?

Ketchikan, Juneau or Skagway?

I have a "go big or go home" attitude - I'm young, healthy, unafraid of heights and am looking for the most adrenaline rush. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Edited by Duits03

Hello,

I'm planning an Alaskan land and cruise trip in June 2018.

One of the top things I want to do is go zip lining. Any recommendations on which port has the best one?

Ketchikan, Juneau or Skagway?

I have a "go big or go home" attitude - I'm young, healthy, unafraid of heights and am looking for the most adrenaline rush. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

I have done tours and cruises in Alaska multiple times. The history, scenery and wildlife are so awesome that I have never been willing to take the time to go do something I can do easier and cheaper near home such as zip lining. You may find the information you want about zip lining of the web sites for the cities your cruise ship will visit. For future reference----if you take a Caribbean cruise with a port visit to Amber Cove, they have a zip line there that is popular.

We did Grizzly Falls zipline out of Skagway from Alaska Excursions, and had a fantastic time. The tour was also combined with a musher's camp so you could see the various mushing dogs. I've done ziplining many different places, and this was my favorite experience as they encouraged you to do front or back flips off the platforms which I haven't done elsewhere.