Espresso Martini?

forb0054

Has anyone ordered an Espresso Martini after dinner in the dining room or at the atrium bar? I cannot find them on any menu from Carnival. They are my new favorite late night drink and I am hoping I can order one or 10 :) on our upcoming cruise on the Splendor.

Any comments on after dinner Espresso Drinks would be helpful.

Has anyone ordered an Espresso Martini after dinner in the dining room or at the atrium bar? I cannot find them on any menu from Carnival. They are my new favorite late night drink and I am hoping I can order one or 10 :) on our upcoming cruise on the Splendor.

They have a coffee type drink on the dessert menu, but it is not at all like an espresso martini. What we did was get an espresso from the coffee bar then take it to the bartenders at Alchemy and they made amazing espresso martinis for us!

album-72157679456144595

They have a coffee type drink on the dessert menu, but it is not at all like an espresso martini. What we did was get an espresso from the coffee bar then take it to the bartenders at Alchemy and they made amazing espresso martinis for us!

Sadly Splendor does not have Alchemy, they have a wine bar in its place. I am hoping they can make me the martini, I don't see why not if they do have espresso on the menu in the dining room. Just add Vodka and Kahlua :).

Espresso martinis are also my favorite evening cocktail. The first challenge is finding a bar with or near an espresso machine. If this doesn't happen, find a bar you think you'll frequent and kindly ask the bartenders to keep some espresso behind the bar the following nights. Slip them few bucks and you should be golden. Enjoy. :)