Wine questions

mnlovesdisney

I'm wondering about wine choices by the glass on NCL. We will be on the Jade Feb 5 sailing. I like dry wines best and am not a fan of sweet wines. What do people think about the North and South blended wines NCL has? For those who are familiar with the Apothic wine blends these are my favorite wines (Red and Dark in particular). How would NCL brand compare to those? Thanks for any suggestions.

I'm wondering about wine choices by the glass on NCL. We will be on the Jade Feb 5 sailing. I like dry wines best and am not a fan of sweet wines. What do people think about the North and South blended wines NCL has? For those who are familiar with the Apothic wine blends these are my favorite wines (Red and Dark in particular). How would NCL brand compare to those? Thanks for any suggestions.

We drink Apothic regularly. The North and South red blend is OK. I'm not shouting from the roof tops, but it is surely drinkable.

We drink Apothic regularly. The North and South red blend is OK. I'm not shouting from the roof tops, but it is surely drinkable.

Agreed. The North and South Red Blend was my go-to red on our last NCL cruise. I tried a few others, but liked the blend the best.

Agreed. The North and South Red Blend was my go-to red on our last NCL cruise. I tried a few others, but liked the blend the best.

Big fan of Apothic as well. Didn't find anything I liked as much on the Dawn last year, but there def. were a number of drinkable options. Side note, any of you Apothic fans ever try Callia Bella? Same price point, a little more difficult to find, but we love it even more!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was not a fan of the north south blend, it’s drinkable but nothing like the apothic blend. If you want to try a really great red blend I would recommend the prisoner(it’s around $40 a bottle but worth it) unfortunately the prisoner is not available onboard as far as I know. I would choose the Estancia Pinot Noir over the North South Blend but it’s not going to be dry.