DO you getting new status on current sailing?

blizzrd

I’m red with 21 pts and will be at 28 by the end of my next sailing in April. If I remember correctly we should get gold at the start of this sailing correct? Also how often does carnival actually release more fttf? Should I even bother checking daily this close to our sailing and with the appointment check ins, does it even matter anymore?

You will be Gold on the first day of your upcoming sailing... As for FTTF, you just have to keep checking (several times a day if you really want a chance when they are released) I believe with FTTF the scheduled arrival time is irrelevant...

We're in the same boat, at 21 points and will have 28 at the end of our next cruise and from what I've read we will be gold on the day we embark. Not sure about FTTF but cancellations can and do occur so checking often would be the only way to know.

I’m red with 21 pts and will be at 28 by the end of my next sailing in April. If I remember correctly we should get gold at the start of this sailing correct?

Yes ,,, new status for the entire cruise for you. If the "we" has the same number of points you do they will get the new status as well :D

We don't normally worry about FTTF. We choose the earliest check-in appointment we can get. We go to the Lido for a leisurely lunch and then out on deck for an umbrella drink ... by that time the cabins are ready and the bags appear soon after for unpacking.;)