Grand Stirrup Cay - Shade/ Clamshells on Oceania?

debsjc

Looks at the excursion list for our cruise, it seems that Oceania does not offer the Clamshell shades on Grand Stirrup Cay, although I think NCL do when they go there.

Do Oceania just provide them for free? Or do we just pay when we get over there?

Does anyone know if there is much shade from trees?

I think we are the only ship there, so I'm guessing it will me much quieter than when they have a huge NCL in.

Looks at the excursion list for our cruise, it seems that Oceania does not offer the Clamshell shades on Grand Stirrup Cay, although I think NCL do when they go there.

Do Oceania just provide them for free? Or do we just pay when we get over there?

Does anyone know if th ere is much shade from trees?

I think we are the only ship there, so I'm guessing it will me much quieter than when they have a huge NCL in.

First of all it is Great Stirrup Cay. And yes they offer clam shell shades. If you want them than you have to pay for the. Also many palm trees for shade. If O is there alone than there is no problem with chairs or shade. Not even half full. A nice place to spend a few hours off the ship at the beach.

First of all it is Great Stirrup Cay. And yes they offer clam shell shades. If you want them than you have to pay for the. Also many palm trees for shade. If O is there alone than there is no problem with chairs or shade. Not even half full. A nice place to spend a few hours off the ship at the beach.

I believe the day we were there another ship was there also. They were separated from us. I don't know if they mingle the ships guests or not. They didn't the day we were there.

There was plenty of shade, but I don't remember the Clam shells.

Greetings

GSC just had a complete makeover. Was just there in December and they did a nice job. The new zip line tower wasn't finished yet, but most everything else was done. If you're the only ship there it will seem very empty.

Good Sailing

Tom