Best way to get from Orlando to Port Canaveral for group of 4 and pre-cruise lodging

lbtnewcruiser

My best advice is to NOT worry about transportation at this time. You biggest expense will be the hotel so you have to pick one either in Orlando or closer to the Port. What r you looking for in a hotel and budget?

Preferably closer to Port, 4 of us so most likely King and pullout, clean and reasonable. I've been spoiled with a Marriott discount that I no longer get. Also something where we can walk to dinner

Lots of hotels near MCO meet your requirements (look at all of the hotels north of MCO on TG Lee); you could rent a car one way and drop it off the morning of your cruise, or use one of the popular shuttles for about $20 per person. Depending upon your arrival time we prefer to stay in Orlando and then head to PC the morning of the cruise.

Your call! :)

Rent a one way rental. Cheapest and easiest :). We do it each time. We have 4 and pay 50$ for a car rental vs 100$ or more for shuttles. We are staying in Orlando this time as it is much cheaper however last time we stayed at one of the hotels farther away 10 min drive max to port. Great location and easy to get to port and u save tons of money

Sent from my iPhone using Forums