Anyone Just Returning from the Jan. 19th Reflection?

blueboro

We have returned from Reflection Jan 19th. It was a 10 day cruise and Chic was the third night (second sea day) and the ninth night (first sea day on the return leg). I noticed however that there was less Chic on display on the second Chic event - everyone was too relaxed by then or running out of clothes perhaps - lol.

The dry dock added new carpets everywhere. A large outdoor screen on the lawn. New alcoves. New chairs in some places. New tap and go cabin key entry. A video of the dry dock was shown one evening, and it was clear that a lot of painting and maintenance was completed too

We had a tremendously good experience on this cruise with not a single thing to complain about. Much better than a similar cruise on Silhouette last year

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have returned from Reflection Jan 19th. It was a 10 day cruise and Chic was the third night (second sea day) and the ninth night (first sea day on the return leg). I noticed however that there was less Chic on display on the second Chic event - everyone was too relaxed by then or running out of clothes perhaps - lol.

The dry dock added new carpets everywhere. A large outdoor screen on the lawn. New alcoves. New chairs in some places. New tap and go cabin key entry. A video of the dry dock was shown one evening, and it was clear that a lot of painting and maintenance was completed too

We had a tremendously good experience on this cruise with not a single thing to complain about. Much better than a similar cruise on Silhouette last year

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for posting...hope you don't mind me asking a few questions re Alcoves...Are they now facing the ocean/railing? Are they in close proximity to the Screen so that you could watch the movie from the Alcove? As they're in the lawn space, would everyone watching the movie be in there as well and in front/around the Alcoves?

Unfortunately I didn’t use the Alcoves but I walked by many times. The Alcoves face inward toward the lawn.

The outdoor weather was not great on sea days so I didn’t use the movie screen either. It seems like an odd place to put the movie screen, in my opinion. If a crowd were to watch a movie, I believe it would not be welcomed by the guests paying for the Alcoves or a meal at the Porch