When’s the best time to book a spa reservation?

globetrotterjay

Never! In my experience, Carnival's spa treatments focus on selling you something. I've never received the full stated time of the spa treatment advertised because of the time spent marketing products. Get your mani/pedi before your cruise.

I’ve read on other threads where people have told the spa employees upfront prior to getting a treatment that they want absolutely no sales pitch after their treatment. Has anyone done this lately? I’m curious, because I’m contemplating getting a massage on our next cruise, but really don’t want to have to listen to a sales pitch after I’m all relaxed from my massage.

I’ve read on other threads where people have told the spa employees upfront prior to getting a treatment that they want absolutely no sales pitch after their treatment. Has anyone done this lately? I’m curious, because I’m contemplating getting a massage on our next cruise, but really don’t want to have to listen to a sales pitch after I’m all relaxed from my massage.

I would definitely try this, in the politest way possible

OP answer, when you get home

not to mention the prices, $155 for 55 minutes plus an added gratuity. The average stateside massage is about $60 an hour. Most beaches in Mexico you can get a pretty good massage for $30.

I do this on every cruise. I tell them up front that I am platinum and I have sat through all the sales pitch and I will not be buying any products and I do not want to waste mine or their time. It has worked well.

Patti