changes to drinks package rules?

korky1

I haven't sailed on Royal for about 15 months. Back then, I used to purchase the premium drink package for myself only as my husband just doesn't drink alcohol. Is it still possible for me to do this or do both people have to purchase it now? If so, then I will just have to do without a package and pay as I go. That will probably do me a favour as no doubt I will drink less LOL.

• 3 months later...

How much do the packages cost. We are going on the Oasis next September and was thinking we would do without a package and pay as we go but on second thoughts we like a drink with lunch, dinner, in the evenings....its worth getting a package I think

;p;p

How much do the packages cost. We are going on the Oasis next September and was thinking we would do without a package and pay as we go but on second thoughts we like a drink with lunch, dinner, in the evenings....its worth getting a package I think

;p;p

Cost varies sailing to sailing. Check your Cruise Planner for your sailing's prices.

Hmm, what if we had DH, DD (10) and myself in a cabin. DH would want the Deluxe pkg and I would likely just get the Refreshment pkg. Would we also need to buy one of these for DD?

No package requirements are applied to guests under 18.