LIVE from Enchantment, The RcPeriscopers/Super Bowl Cruise, sailing 2/02!

Whoa....that's pretty impressive. I can't even imagine the lifestyle they lead!
That ship is apparently used for events. It's right outside the InterContinental Miami, where I stayed a few weeks ago. I watched them loading supplies one day, and several tours with what looked like event planners (clipboards, etc.).

I just got caught up from the weekend - looks like you had a great time. Sorry it's ending so soon (I'm sure you are too, lol!). Are you flying home today or doing a little more visiting in Florida?

Safe travels,

Ginger

I'm staying an extra day as back we're supposed to get 6 inches of snow and I don't to run into the possibility of a delayed or cancelled flight

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

And now for my final thoughts:

Loved the ship, loved the friends I cruised with, didn't care for the 3 night sailing. To me it's just too short, it felt too hectic. That's the reason I stayed in Fort Lauderdale an extra day.... just to relax a little.

I am used to 7 night or longer sailings. That's just me. Maybe if I could have done it and B2B would have been better.

Crew for the most part was excellent. Many said the service in the main dining room was slow.

Food was good. Absolutely no complaints.

I would stay in Miami again pre cruise again but not at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. Too me the hotel was just meh.

In closing, I would like to thank everyone who followed along here and on Periscope. I hope you all enjoyed the journey.

Once again though, I need to politely remind some people that this is my vacation and I want to enjoy it. Some still seem to be incapable of asking nicely to see something, they still demand it. Saying things like SHOW THE BOAT! SHOW THIS, SHOW THAT! will not get responded to. Asking nicely goes a long way but some still seem to not want to do that. I choose to do these kind of reviews, but that doesn't mean you get to demand and order me to do things. If you want to know that badly, I suggest booking a cruise yourself.

Also if you only want to come on a thread like this and make a sarcastic, or snide comment and have no interest in actually following along? Do us all a favor and just stay away please. It's not welcome here.

Those minor gripes aside, LIVE from Enchantment of the Seas has concluded.

Until next time.... ;)

Sent from my Samsung Tab S2 using Tapatalk