Carlo's and Charlie's

teague38

We will be on the Dream in March and will be in Cozumel from 10am-6pm. We have decided to go to Carlo's and Charlie's. Does anybody know how far it is from the port? Can we walk there and is there enough to do to stay that long? Is there shopping within walking distance from Carlo's and Charlie's or would we have to get a cab?

Never been there and it is not often mentioned on this board? Looks like it is on the north side of town - I suspect a taxi will be easier than walking. Fares should be posted on the board near the cab line for your pier.

Please report back after your cruise and let us know how it is. ;)

Never been there and it is not often mentioned on this board? Looks like it is on the north side of town - I suspect a taxi will be easier than walking. Fares should be posted on the board near the cab line for your pier.

Please report back after your cruise and let us know how it is. ;)

Carlos and Charlie’s in town closed some years ago. There is only Carlos and Charlie’s Beach Club now next to Paradise Beach.

http://www.carlosncharliesbeachclub.com/

This is the one I am referring to.

Yes you will need a taxi and as John says rates will be posted at the pier ( if not individually like Paradise Beach). You can find location shown on Google maps.

Not much shopping there but plenty of shops back at the pier or, (assuming Puerta Maya), across the road at market or Royal Village. Otherwise you will need to take a taxi into town.