Gift from Crown & Archor?

phabric

Just off Jewel last week. A canvas bag with the ship's name embrodiered on it.

Curious: does everyone get the same gift or does it depend on your c&a status? I'm really hoping for a tote bag now, be we won't be platinum until after our Jan Majesty cruise.

Last year on the Explorer(1st cruise as a C&A member), I received the hanging toiletry bag, and this year on the Voyager(2nd as a C&A) I received the embroidered tote bag. The embroidery says Voyager of the Seas. The bag actually came in handy for the pool. It is just big enough to carry all the stuff you need to bring. Book, walkman, sunscreen, sun glasses, etc., with the towel sticking out of the top.

Last year on the Explorer(1st cruise as a C&A member), I received the hanging toiletry bag, and this year on the Voyager(2nd as a C&A) I received the embroidered tote bag. The embroidery says Voyager of the Seas. The bag actually came in handy for the pool. It is just big enough to carry all the stuff you need to bring. Book, walkman, sunscreen, sun glasses, etc., with the towel sticking out of the top.

We're Platinum. In August, My wife and I each got some kind of world clock/calendar/calculator thing that fits in a case about the size of an eye glasses case.

We went on two cruises in November and we each received the canvas tote bags with the ship name on them (Sovereign of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas). dad son team is right. Those bags are perfect for hauling stuff around on the ship.

Tim

That's what eBay is for!!!

This is bad, but I wrapped them up and will be giving one to my son and one to his gf for xmas. We are taking them on a cruise in April for my son's birthday. I'm waiting to see if my son realizes this means a cruise for his birthday or if he will continue being an oblivious teenager. :rolleyes:

We received the tote bags last week with Rhapsody embroidered.

ML-I am thinking it's possible you only get them on 7 day and longer cruises. I don't recall receiving anything when i was on the Majesty previously (4 day cruise) either.

Darn-we're booking a 3 day for April and I was looking forward to another "gift", but it looks like we probably won't get it either.

This is bad, but I wrapped them up and will be giving one to my son and one to his gf for xmas. We are taking them on a cruise in April for my son's birthday. I'm waiting to see if my son realizes this means a cruise for his birthday or if he will continue being an oblivious teenager. :rolleyes:

I also wrapped up three of my six hanging tolietry bags and gave them to my friends along with little trinkets from our travels (key lime taffey from Key West, Soaps for Nassau, and Swimsuit wraps from Jamaca). Made a nice little gift. I have four fanny packs too. I want the tote. Has anyone recieved the tote on Brilliance? We will be on her in Feb. 06.?

We received the tote bags last week with Rhapsody embroidered.

ML-I am thinking it's possible you only get them on 7 day and longer cruises. I don't recall receiving anything when i was on the Majesty previously (4 day cruise) either.

Darn-we're booking a 3 day for April and I was looking forward to another "gift", but it looks like we probably won't get it either.

I took two Sovereign three night cruises this year and received the C&A gift each time.

I've received the C&A gift on all three of my Monarch three day cruises. The first two times we received embroidered fanny packs; the last time we received the toiletry bag, which was also embroidered. Each time, I gave the gifts to other cruisers as I didn't have a need for any of them. However, I'll keep the tote bag if I get one next week, although I might give one of them away as a random act of kindness as I think my DW and I can make to with one.

I've received the C&A gift on all three of my Monarch three day cruises. The first two times we received embroidered fanny packs; the last time we received the toiletry bag, which was also embroidered. Each time, I gave the gifts to other cruisers as I didn't have a need for any of them. However, I'll keep the tote bag if I get one next week, although I might give one of them away as a random act of kindness as I think my DW and I can make to with one.

Archived