Wine question

Mrgoodbar

We are dining at the steakhouse on the first night of our cruise, does anyone know if the 1/2 price is off any bottle? Also, are all wines available on the ship included? Specially Caymus, Duckhorn, Opus one? Doesnt look like they are available with the premium wine pkg.

Wine package? Did you mean the Cruise the Vineyards thing? I don't know enough about that - I should check it out, though, next time I am on board. But we plan to get Cheers!, so we would just look for the better wines anyway in the MDR or find the better ones at one of the other bars.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1358/kw/cruise%20the%20vineyards

And yeah, AFAIK the 50% deal for first evening Steakhouse is for all bottles (or a free bottle of one of the cheaper wines).

I was on Conquest this past thanksgiving and had dinner in the Steakhouse the first night. We were able to buy 6 bottles total for half price and the five we didn’t drink that night were taken unopened to the MDR for us for the rest of the cruise. YMMV.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was on Conquest this past thanksgiving and had dinner in the Steakhouse the first night. We were able to buy 6 bottles total for half price and the five we didn’t drink that night were taken unopened to the MDR for us for the rest of the cruise. YMMV.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This would be awesome! I hope it’s a thing on my cruise too.