Question about the pullman beds

HaPPyboy55

My family of four is cruising on the Liberty later in the month. We will be packed in a interior with two upper pullman beds for the kids. My question is whether the cabin steward will let the beds back up during the day and then let them back down in the evening. The cabin will be small for four as it is. The thought of having the beds down and in the way during the day doesn't sound comfortable to me.

My recent experience on the last two cruises is the cabin steward will leave the beds down unless you ask to have them put up. They used to put them up every morning but now they leave them down. I guess this is part of the cut back with the once a day room service.

We just returned from the Magic and we could barely get the steward to put the bed down just so we could use it. at least 3 times until 9pm we asked for the bed to be put down. I would be afraid to keep asking for it to be put up and down all the time and the amount of time you will spend looking for your steward to complete the task. Hope you have better luck than we did.

Yes, the steward will put them up each morning then put them back down in the evening for you.

Those were the days...everybody pulled their weight, gee our old LaSalle ran great...those were the days.

On our cruise in January we had to request, then cajole followed by begging the steward to have the one pullman in our cabin taken up and down throughout the week. Good luck to the OP.