3 adults in Spa Balcony cabin...how many get complimentary access to thermal suite?

touloo

I’m getting conflicting info from NCL reps. I think it’s only the first 2 ppl in the cabin, but I’ve been told by an NCL agent that all three receive thermal suite access. I think we need to purchase a thermal suite pass for the third person. Thanks for your guidance.

Reason I’m asking is that it’s $20 less to buy the pass ahead of the cruise, plus I don’t want to risk possibly being sold out. We’re three sisters sailing together on a cruise that looks to be pretty full during spring break.

Reason I’m asking is that it’s $20 less to buy the pass ahead of the cruise, plus I don’t want to risk possibly being sold out. We’re three sisters sailing together on a cruise that looks to be pretty full during spring break.

Passes won’t sell out. And you are covered by you cabin class.

I’m getting conflicting info from NCL reps. I think it’s only the first 2 ppl in the cabin, but I’ve been told by an NCL agent that all three receive thermal suite access.
If you only asked one NCL agent, how can the info be conflicting? Who told you it was only the first 2 guests?

Everyone in a spa stateroom gets thermal suite access included in their fare (as long as they're over 18). Even if their fare was $0. :)

When I originally booked the cabin it was only for myself and one sister. I asked at the time if I added another person would they get the same access and was told yes. When I added my other sister to the reservation two weeks ago, (the third person) that rep told me that we would have to book the thermal suite separately for the third person.

Just called NCL and spoke to another rep who double checked with her manager and was told that the third person in the cabin is NOT included in complimentary thermal suite access. “If we want it, we have to buy the pass.”

This is the exact wording from a Spa Balcony stateroom:

"The Spa Balcony Staterooms can accommodate up to three guests. They include two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed, a sitting area, a separate shower and additional bedding to accommodate one more guest. You'll also receive entry to the Mandara Spa experience, including complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites plus your own private balcony to enjoy the view. Note: Guests under 18 are not allowed in the thermal suites."

If ALL three guests that it accommodates do not get complimentary entry to the spa, they should be disclosing that better here. I'd be upset if I booked the trip and showed up only to find out one person wasn't included AND on top of that had to be $20 more per day because we didn't book in advance (because you didn't know you had to)...

This is the exact wording from a Spa Balcony stateroom:

"The Spa Balcony Staterooms can accommodate up to three guests. They include two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed, a sitting area, a separate shower and additional bedding to accommodate one more guest. You'll also receive entry to the Mandara Spa experience, including complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites plus your own private balcony to enjoy the view. Note: Guests under 18 are not allowed in the thermal suites."

If ALL three guests that it accommodates do not get complimentary entry to the spa, they should be disclosing that better here. I'd be upset if I booked the trip and showed up only to find out one person wasn't included AND on top of that had to be $20 more per day because we didn't book in advance (because you didn't know you had to)...

We sailed on the Getaway in July and all 3 of us received spa access including our 17 year old daughter without any issue based upon our Spa Balcony.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Familycruiselover said:

Hi I would like to know the outcome after all. I will be sailing in the Escape on January 2020 in a spa balcony for 3. Would like to know if recently someone has an experience to share if the third pasaenger got access or not to the Thermal suite.

Thanks,

The spa access is a cabin amenity that is provided to everyone 18 and older in the cabin. It is not like the packages that are limited ot the first two in the cabin.

Maybe take a screenshot of the $20 off deal. When you get on the ship, all 3 of you go to the spa and expect to get in since all 3 of you are booked in one spa cabin. If they give you issues, ask them where it stipulates the 3rd person isn't entitled to the spa. If they show you,  then tell them you didn't know since you didn't see it stipulated on your paperwork,  and ask them if they'll honor the $20 discount due to that fact.  Worse case scenario you pay $20 more, but I think the 3rd person will be included. Just be prepared for the worst case scenario and plan for the best. Have a great time!

We traveled with 3 adults in the spa cabin on the Escape.  We all had the spa pass.  We DID have all 3 of us from the beginning of the reservation, but I don't see why that would make a difference.