Norwegian Breakaway

dawnvt

Can someone tell me the best place to grab a cup of coffee early in the morning? Possibly in a to go cup? Also, does anyone know if there are any comedy acts on board? I've read some reviews, but am unable to find any on our ship. Thanks!

Can someone tell me the best place to grab a cup of coffee early in the morning? Possibly in a to go cup? Also, does anyone know if there are any comedy acts on board? I've read some reviews, but am unable to find any on our ship. Thanks!
O'Sheans or the buffet for coffee; not sure about comedy but you should find some onboard.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

You will have a coffee pot in your room if you have a balcony or suite cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Coffee makers are provided in Balcony cabins and above but if you prefer to get out and about for your coffee, the buffet is a great place to get it. Or, you can meander through the Atrium and find fancier coffee if that's to your liking.

As for comedy, keep an eye on the Dailies. It lays out shipboard activities pretty clearly and you shouldn't have any trouble finding a comedian. Another option is to check in with a member of the cruise staff...they know the ins and outs of the entertainment on board.

People watching on a cruise ship can also be a great source of comedy.

There is comedy most nights in the Headliner Comedy Club. We went to a couple of the late night (Adult) things and walked out. Not because of the language, because they just weren't funny. I am far from being a prude, Humor is subjective.

At least to this old timer. In my day, you didn't have to curse to get laughs.

Cheers

Len

We take a travel mug with us to fill up. It is hit or miss as to where the best coffee is brewed, you’ll have to go on a scavenger hunt. We have gotten it from the Buffett it was ok.... you can also have it delivered at NO charge, there should be a slip to fill out and put on the door each night. That depends on if you want to wake up and answer the door at a specific time.

Welcome to Cruise Critic's!

Besides the above mentioned coffee station's, if you are in the Studio Cabin's, (single rooms), you have access to the Studio Lounge where they have a wonderful WMF coffee, espresso, capucino, latte, etc. maker. It grinds the beans fresh and brews each cup individually in a french press....the best coffee on the ship, IMHO...:cool:and all complimentary.

If you are not in a Studio Cabin, they do open it up each evening from 5-6pm for the "solo meet", so you can try it.

You can also purchase specialty coffee drinks at the Atrium Cafe....